WOW – This was an ambitious schedule. But things changed a bit since we joined Club C.
Look for fun free events on Fridays and Saturdays under the Deals On Tab and then click on Free or just click here.
And be sure to check out all of the Club C Web TV Videos here.
We still feature tons of great ways to learn how to save, but we do it more on your terms – for the person taking baby steps – and try not to overwhelm you – we only publish THE BEST DEALS!
The Baby’s Finally on a Schedule!
Many of you who have children know that it can take a while to get a baby on a schedule. The theme of the Strategic Shopping Network is ‘Taking Baby Steps To Big Saving.’ And while we’ve been teaching others to take those baby steps to the big savings, we are also forming a platform for communicating some of the best shopping deals to you. So, here’s the schedule for this baby. Any of you who know babies know that it’s subject to change, no pun intended:
Great Deals on Travel, Retail, Entertainment, Theatre, Restaurants, Holidays, Printable Coupons, Baby Items and More - EVERY DAY!
Articles about Keeping Our Finger on the Pulse of the Best in Shopping - ALL THE TIME!
New Business Features and How To’s - This feature has been very popular and will run on various days.
Store Match Ups
- Harris Teeter – Wednesday (This may vary during Super Doubles)
- Safeway – Wednesday
- Giant – Friday
- CVS – Friday
- Other Stores: We may add new stores and stores with special deals during the week.
Recipe Match Ups
- Harris Teeter – Tuesday Night
- Safeway – Wednesday
- Giant – Thursday
- Other: We may add a recipe match up from time to time.
Deals of the Weeks – Friday Afternoon – This feature has been very well read!
We’d also like to call your attention to the right hand side of the page. Here you’ll always be able to find:
1.Subscribe to our Feeds. This is a great way to get deals e-mailed to you once a day. Up to the minute information will automatically be sent to you.
2. Sign up for our Facebook Page. This is another great way to keep in touch. Some people use Facebook more frequently than their e-mail. If that’s you, then sign up for our Facebook Page today.
3. Three Sources of Great Printable Coupons. This feature is kept up to date by Coupons.com, RedPlum.com, and CouponNetwork.com, so check here often for updates on the newest in printable coupons.
4. Site Search and Recent Posts. Trying to locate that great recipe match up you were looking for? Here are two great tools for finding posts.
5. Groupon and Seasonal Items – We have found some amazing deals on Groupon and our readers really seem to like them. We will be adding other features in this category to help you find the best deals on local fun! We will also highlight some seasonal and holiday shopping here as well.
6. Blogging Buddies and Grab My Button – We love our Blogging Buddies. If you’d like to be a Blogging Buddy too, contact us here.
7. Alternating Deals – I love this one, because it rotates during the day. So if you see something you like here, grab it now!
8. Deal or No Deal – I just love that game – give it a try – it’s fun, free and relaxing too!
9. For Babies – The Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards Program is da bomb diggety (no pun intended). I wish they had that when my daughter was a baby.
10. Rewards Programs – Whenever you shop online, check out these rewards programs first for additional savings.
11. Other Deals - We’ll be popping some fun deals in here from time to time, so check it out.
Thanks for being a friend of the Strategic Shopping Network! This baby is just growing and growing! We’re glad you can share the milestones with us.